- This event has passed.
ZOOM LIVE CLASS: Marco Pelusi’s Signature Highlight Strategy | 🎟️: $67
Mon September 21 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Watch renowned celebrity haircolorist, Marco Pelusi, teach his signature approach to highlighting! Marco’s clean and simple technique tackles the pitfalls faced when clients want any kind of dimension in their hair color. It’s a technique that can be applied to every single highlight you will do behind the chair.
Marco will demonstrate where to place the highlights in relation to the scalp area, the best highlight placement, and most importantly, his signature bricklay technique.
This is one workshop serious haircolorists can’t afford to miss!
🎟️ TICKET INFORMATION
🟢 ZOOM Online Tickets*: $67
*Online tickets come with a 30-day video rePlay reWatch option.
SPECIAL GUEST EDUCATOR:
Award-winning celebrity hair color artist, authority, educator, and salon owner
Marco Pelusi is globally recognized as a leading Haircolor Authority, renowned Platform Artist & Educator, Salon Owner, and fashion-forward Celebrity Haircolorist.
Marco’s love for hair color began at his family’s upscale chain of East Coast salons. Early in his career, he became a top Educator at one of the world’s leading Italian hair color companies. He was then sought out to be the National Haircolor Educator for an esteemed Los Angeles-based color company. Soon after, he opened Marco Pelusi Hair Studio in the heart of the ultra-chic West Hollywood Design District on Robertson Boulevard. There, he and his talented staff of seasoned Hollywood hairstylists continue to offer world-class hair fashion to numerous celebrities and trendsetters. Some of Marco’s exclusive celebrity clientele include James Brolin, Carol Alt, Eva LaRue, and Carson Kressley.
Marco’s luxurious, spa-like salon is the premier retailer of the Marco® Collagen Color Guard® HairCare System, the first and only complete collagen-based system developed for color- and chemically-treated hair.
Marco can be seen regularly at his sold-out performances on the main stages of the New York and Las Vegas Annual International Beauty Shows, as well as The International Salon & Spa Expo in Long Beach, and the Image Expo in Houston. Marco also appears regularly on TV as a hair color makeover expert on “A Healthy You & Carol Alt” on FOX, “Home and Family” on Hallmark, and on “The Look: All Stars” on the CW.
Titles & Recognition:
- Creator of Marco Anti Frizz Leave-In Conditioner, featured by Total Beauty as one of the Top 12 Leave-In Conditioners of 2016 to present.
- Editor’s Choice Best LA Hair Salon, Los Angeles Blade, January 2018
- Honored by Angeleno magazine as a Modern Man in Fall 2017.
- Winner of the John Chase Art & Design Award in the prestigious West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce’s 2013 Creative City Awards.
- “Top 40 US Haircolorist,” 2011 to 2013, BE! Beauty Entertainment Magazine.
- “Best Haircolor in Los Angeles,” 2009 and 2007 FOX 11 myfoxla HotList.
- Guest HairColor Makeover Artist on TV Guide Channel’s “The Fashion Team.”
- Member of the West Hollywood Design District Board of Directors.
- Author of “The Main Objective,” a monthly column in the industry’s Stylist Newspapers.
- Featured in: C California Magazine, Modern Salon, American Salon, Beauty Launchpad, The Colorist, First Chair, Salon Today, Front Desk, Elle, Town and Country, Us Weekly, Skin Deep, WWD, Beauty Store Business, 944, Salon Today, West Hollywood Lifestyle Magazine, Los Angeles Blade, Soap Opera Digest, and multiple top beauty blogs.
This is an Online Only (ZOOM) class. The free ZOOM app is required to watch.