FREE CLASS: Marco Pelusi’s Red Carpet Reds
Mon March 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Register For Free
How To Get Your Clients’ Hair Red Carpet Red
In this live virtual class, Marco’s going to give you 6 “battle-tested” red strategies from his own personal toolbox that will help you become a master colorist, faster!
Most of his tips are, quick, easy and painless to implement… a few take a little more effort. But they all just flat out work!
You’re supposed to know what the best red is for clients and how to easily dimensionalize them, right?
He’s been working on these red issues in his own salon and has been perfecting solving reds for over 20 years… Come see what he’s doing differently – and he will teach you how you can use the exact same method to get “Red Carpet Reds” right now.
This class could be the difference between you passing on anyone who’s a shade darker than a raspberry, OR grabbing this budding cherry-picked class by the stem and cashing in like a pro
Here’s a preview of what you’ll get:
- How to select the ‘best red’ for your client (going cool vs being warm)
- Why reds are perfect to apply Marco’s Signature Redlight Strategy to
- The exact steps Marco uses to add dimension and vibrancy to reds
- What you can do to prevent red hair colors from fading
- How to discover which red tone is best for which skin tone
- When to use a warm red, and when to use cool with the red
Here’s what you and I both know: One year from now you will certainly arrive. The question is how will you be a better hair stylist? That is your decision to make right now.
Register for free below.
Live-Stream Tickets*: FREE
*Online tickets come with a 30-day video rePlay reWatch option.
SPECIAL GUEST EDUCATOR:
Award-winning celebrity hair color artist, authority, educator, and salon owner
Marco Pelusi is globally recognized as a leading Haircolor Authority, renowned Platform Artist & Educator, Salon Owner, and fashion-forward Celebrity Haircolorist.
Marco’s love for hair color began at his family’s upscale chain of East Coast salons. Early in his career, he became a top Educator at one of the world’s leading Italian hair color companies. He was then sought out to be the National Haircolor Educator for an esteemed Los Angeles-based color company. Soon after, he opened Marco Pelusi Hair Studio in the heart of the ultra-chic West Hollywood Design District on Robertson Boulevard. There, he and his talented staff of seasoned Hollywood hairstylists continue to offer world-class hair fashion to numerous celebrities and trendsetters. Some of Marco’s exclusive celebrity clientele include James Brolin, Carol Alt, Eva LaRue, and Carson Kressley.
Marco’s luxurious, spa-like salon is the premier retailer of the Marco® Collagen Color Guard® HairCare System, the first and only complete collagen-based system developed for color- and chemically-treated hair.
Marco can be seen regularly at his sold-out performances on the main stages of the New York and Las Vegas Annual International Beauty Shows, as well as The International Salon & Spa Expo in Long Beach, and the Image Expo in Houston. Marco also appears regularly on TV as a hair color makeover expert on “A Healthy You & Carol Alt” on FOX, “Home and Family” on Hallmark, and on “The Look: All Stars” on the CW.
Titles & Recognition:
- Creator of Marco Anti Frizz Leave-In Conditioner, featured by Total Beauty as one of the Top 12 Leave-In Conditioners of 2016 to present.
- Editor’s Choice Best LA Hair Salon, Los Angeles Blade, January 2018
- Honored by Angeleno magazine as a Modern Man in Fall 2017.
- Winner of the John Chase Art & Design Award in the prestigious West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce’s 2013 Creative City Awards.
- “Top 40 US Haircolorist,” 2011 to 2013, BE! Beauty Entertainment Magazine.
- “Best Haircolor in Los Angeles,” 2009 and 2007 FOX 11 myfoxla HotList.
- Guest HairColor Makeover Artist on TV Guide Channel’s “The Fashion Team.”
- Member of the West Hollywood Design District Board of Directors.
- Author of “The Main Objective,” a monthly column in the industry’s Stylist Newspapers.
- Featured in: C California Magazine, Modern Salon, American Salon, Beauty Launchpad, The Colorist, First Chair, Salon Today, Front Desk, Elle, Town and Country, Us Weekly, Skin Deep, WWD, Beauty Store Business, 944, Salon Today, West Hollywood Lifestyle Magazine, Los Angeles Blade, Soap Opera Digest, and multiple top beauty blogs.
This is an Online Only class.